Schedule Update: Starting on Monday, November 12th, the Clifton Park evening WOD classes will be switching to 4:30pm, 5:30pm, and 6:30pm. Hells' Bells will remain at the same time on Tuesday's at 6pm. Please plan workouts accordingly, and as always, please sign-up before attending class. Thanks!
Since I have a certain amount of years on this earth, I am allowing myself to write what follows in the hope it might help someone else.
In no particular order:
1) Don't look for happiness outside of yourself. Believe me, it just isn't there.
2) Relationships are like putting miracle grow on your defects of character. We all have them.
3) It is possible to entertain an idea without adopting it.
4) The Zone Diet really works!
5) Receiving is as important as giving. Often times spiritual growth occurs when you allow someone to give to you. So don't be a 'giving hog'
6) Advice based on your opinion is meaningless. Advise based on your experience is invaluable!
7) Integrity is what you do when no one is looking.
8) When you focus in what is going right no matter how minuscule it tends to snowball. The opposite is true also.
9) You get back what you put in.
10) Kettlebells rule!!