1. Yes, it is 30 miles, but it is flat and fast (even at night).
2. Use common sense on the mandatory equipment – if you don't intend to use a whole roll of toilet paper, share one with five team members! There will be opportunity to use public restrooms as well as get snacks at convenience stores.
3. Most of the challenges are body weight movements once you leave ACF.
4. You will be given an area map as well as a template of your destinations.
5. This is a great opportunity to test your mental strength and really get to know your teammates.
We are excited and you should be too! Remember the reasons why you are doing this 🙂