In 2010 Albany CrossFit was host to the CrossFit Games Northeast Qualifier (now East Regionals). This historical event was filled with three days of workouts that challenged the mental & physical fortitude of the best athletes our region had to offer!
This year the East Regionals will be returning to the Capital District at the Times Union Center!
- Friday, May 27th
- Saturday, May 28th
- Sunday, May 29th
You can purchase tickets by clicking HERE.
This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself in CrossFit and watch some amazing athletes push themselves as they attempt to fulfill dreams n’ goals to compete at the CrossFit Games in July.
We welcome any athletes with prior CrossFit experience to come visit the gym where it all started, take a class, or use our space.
- $15 / visit
- $40 for the week.
- Monday through Thursday: 5:30am to 10:00pm
- Friday: 5:30am to 9:00pm
- Saturday: 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday: 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Men’s & Ladies Locker Rooms with Dry Sauna, Steam Room, Whirlpool.
- Fitness Center with Dumbbells & Pulley Machines.
- Yoga & Pilates space n’ classes.
- Court Sports: Racquet Ball, Squash, Handball
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Group Exercise Classes: Spinning, BodyPump, Aerobics
Our gym is located at 444 Sand Creek RD, Albany, NY 12205 behind the Colonie Center. We are 5 minutes from the Airport and the major hotels on Wolf Road. It’s just a short 8-10 minutes trip from the event venue as well.
Please contact info@AlbanyCrossFit.com in advance to let us know you’re coming and if any special accommodations are necessary.