Join us Friday, April 7th for another challenging and comfort zone shattering CrossFit fun filled evening at our next Friday Night Fights event: Spring Cleaning!
• This event will consist of 4 person teams. Teams can be made up of any combination of gender. Examples: Male, Male, Male, Male or Female, Female, Female, Male or Male, Male, Female, Female – it’s completely up to you how many guys n’ gals you have on your team as long as everyone is in the same division.
• There will be RX and Scaled divisions & versions of the workouts.
• We will be releasing a Google Doc for team sign-ups soon. Teams must register in advance on this document so we can properly plan heats.
• Please arrive at the gym by 5:45pm the night of the event to sign your team in for the event.
• The first WOD will launch at 6:15pm and we will wrap up the evening by 8:15pm.
• Charity: We will be running a food drive in the weeks leading up to and beyond the event to benefit the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York. We will also be collecting funds for this charity and there will be a suggested $10 donation the night of the event. There is a $20 drop in fee for non-gym members and half of those proceeds will be donated as well.
3 Minutes: MAX Unbroken Hang Power Cleans @ (95/65)
3 Minutes: MAX Unbroken Hang Power Cleans @ (105/75)
3 Minutes: MAX Unbroken Hang Power Cleans @ (135/95)
3 Minutes: MAX Unbroken Hang Power Cleans @ (165/115)
* Scaled Weights: (75/55) (95/65) (105/75) (115/85)
For Time (12 Minute Time Cap):
20 ft. Handstand walk
20 Handstand Push-Ups (Ladies Get 1 AB Mat)
* Scaled: Wheel Barrow Walk & Hand Release Push-Ups
This is a relay. Partner 1 completes 20 burpees, 20ft HS walk, 20 HS Push-Ups then sprints back and tags in the next teammate who will do the same. Time stops when all four teammates have completed the workout.
14 Minute AMRAP of:
A.) Rowing – Accumulate Calories
B.) Biking – Accumulate Calories
C.) Rounds & Reps of:
14 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
14 Alternating Pistols
2 Rope Climbs
* Scaled: Kettlebell Swings (35/26), Alternating Lunges, 5 Rope Get-Ups
* Partners 1 & 2 start on the bike and rower. Partners 3 & 4 start at the AMRAP station. At the seven minute mark partners 1 & 2 will move to the bike and rower and partners 3 & 4 will go to the AMRAP station. During each 7 minute block teammates on the rower and bike can switch as many times as they like between those two pieces of equipment. Teammates working on the AMRAP can alternate work / rest anyway they desire.