Fall Face Off:
Fall Face Off is one of the largest CrossFit competitions in the North East! This year is shaping up to be our most exciting event yet in our seven year history. Do not miss out! Find a team and be ready to face off!
DATE: Saturday, October 7th
– Teams: Same Sex Teams of Four.
Example: Guy, Guy, Guy, Guy or Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl
– Divisions: RX & Scaled
– Check-Ins: 8:00 am – 9:00 am (Day of Event, October 7th)
– First Event Briefing is at 9:00am
– Prizes Awarded to the Top 3 Teams in Each Division
– Registration / Events:
– $200 / Team
– Please Make All Checks Payable to “The Court Club”
– T-Shirts Included with registration.
Please email the following information about your team to JAMES.AMCD@YAHOO.COM
– Team Name
– Team Roster (and who is team captain)
– Division (Scaled or RX)
– T-Shirt Sizes
If you would like to help out at the event email JAMES.AMCD@YAHOO.COM with:
– Your availability on competition day.
– T-Shirt size
– Position: Equipent or Judge
This year’s event will be to benefit the Barbells for Boobs charity. Help us reach our goal by making a donation to our team!
We’re raising funds so that Barbells for Boobs can give people the Right to Know if they’re living with breast cancer.
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. 7% of those women will be under the age of 40. In honor of our 7th anniversary we’re dedicating our efforts to these too often under-served and overlooked faces of breast cancer.
Want to do more? Join our team by clicking the link below! The bigger the better. Together we can raise more than we ever could alone.