The 90 Day Challenge officially begins January 1st!
All measurements and WOD’s need to be complete and sent by January 10th at 10:00pm to Coach James at [email protected]
Please let us know if you have any questions! Good Luck!
Neck: Place the tape at the base of the neck. Measure the circumference.
Waist: Place the measuring tape about a 1/2 inch above your bellybutton (at the narrowest part of your waist) to measure around your torso. When measuring your waist, exhale and measure before inhaling again.
Hips: Place the measuring tape across the widest part of your hips/buttocks and measure all the way around while keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
BodyFat %: Here is a is simple online calculator to link in the post and reference in the video. www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html
BOTH a front view and side view.
Men: Shorts / no shirt
Women: Shorts / sports bra or tank top.
Dress to your comfort level! Photos are not shared with anyone other than the judging staff.
- Pull Ups: Chin over the bar, full extension of arms at bottom.
- Ring Rows: Top of the ring shoulder height. Ballistic block directly underneath pull up bar. Rings must touch body & arms extend fully when lowering for every rep.
- Note: Jumping Pull Ups of any kind do not count. Athletes performing regular pull ups must jump to a bar, establish a dead hang, and have the feet clear of the ground when fully extending (no toe pushing).
- Barbell Weight: (95/65), (75/55), (55/35). These are the only options. No in between weights count for this competition.
- No time limit.
- You MUST photograph and email a picture of the monitor displaying the time and meters rowed.
- This WOD will not be programmed in classes. It typically takes 45 minutes to an hour depending on your rowing abilities.
7 Minutes of Burpees! (Scheduled: Sunday. 1/4/15)
- Chest to the deck when on the ground.
- Both hands must touch the target exactly 6″ above max overhead reach.
- When Measuring: Arm inline with the ears reaching straight to the ceiling. Extend elbows and straighten fingers.
1 RM Back Squat! (Scheduled: Thursday. 1/1/15)
- Hip crease below parallel.
- Full extension of the hips and knees (all joints stacked) when standing.
- Barbell must be returned to the squat rack. The rep will not count if you drop it!
90 Day Challenge Open WOD! (Scheduled: Thursday. 1/8/15)
- 10 Minute AMRAP of: 15 Ground to Overhead (75/55), 30 Double Unders
- Ground to overhead any way possible (Snatches, Clean + Jerk or Push Press or Strict Press, Squat Clean Thruster ect…)
- Barbell must be loaded with full sized plates.
- The plates must touch the ground every rep and end, overhead with the hips, knees, and arms locked out.
- Double Unders Only. Single Unders will not count in this challenge.
Remember, all measurements and WOD’s need to be complete and results sent by January 10th at 10:00pm to Coach James at [email protected]!